Saturday, May 16, 2009

Martial Arts and Candles

Yesterday was my mom and dads 44th wedding Anniversery. Happy Anniversery mom and pop!! Seems like just yesterday, doesn't it??

I went to see my 2 gods sons do their Tae Kwon Do testing this morning. They did a good job. It could have been better, but they tried their hardest. Just need a little more practice. Nathan has looking in the mirrors down pat. He is the "diva" (don't know what you would call a male version). You catch him looking in mirrors at home all the time. So the giant mirrors at the gym just beg to be looked into!! So funny...

Then a little shopping at Hobby Lobby for some supplies to finish Joyces wedding album and inserts. Found 2 acrylic albums to use for under 8 bucks a piece. Going to try those first. Spent too much but she is paying me.

Then to my friend Lisa's for her Partylite show. I bought another Tuscan candle holder for the kitchen. Looks like a wine glass with red wine inside and you light the candle in the middle. Make beautiful light in the kitchen.

Hope you all have a wonderful day on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment