Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Weird Wednesday

Been a weird week and now a weird Wednesday. I went to mail off the rent today. Had the envie at work and went to go in my purse to get the money orders to fill them in and I could not find them. GGRRRR!! So I ran out and searched the van, not there either! I am praying that they were at home. I knew where I went and what I did on Sunday so I was hoping the paperwork that I took to pay bills was still on my desk and that Mark didn't decide to "clean"! They were here!!! yay!! So happy I didn't lose $350!! That would'a sucked royally!

Otherwise, my friend Jaime at work had little Aubrey today. Only a few days overdue and 8lbs 2oz. or something like that. I did see a picture phone picture and she is a really pretty baby, but we knew she would be.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUBREY!! Welcome to the world!! Hope to meet you soon.

I have been doing some croping and crafting, but I cant get my camera to download directly into my driver. It keeps wanting to open the Easyshare program and save all my pictures to that. I dont want it to do it that way...any suggestions???

ok, off to work on the basement again. The 4 gals from work are coming here to scrapbook on Friday....

No comments:

Post a Comment